In 2018, the Convergence agenda was jam-packed with incredible content for our eager-to-learn attendees. This year, we’re looking for speakers to continue the momentum and help us build another informative and educational program.
Do you have what it takes to speak at Convergence? If your answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Nominate yourself for a chance to be a featured speaker at Convergence 2019, which will be held on June 3-5 in San Diego, California.
We are looking for speakers who can share lessons learned through their implementation and their use of Cornerstone to solve business issues and eliminate pain points. If you would like to become a speaker, please provide the requested information below. Your submission will automatically be entered for a Cornerstone RAVE Award.
- Submit your proposal by Friday, February 8, 2019
- Review: The Convergence team will review your submissions by the end of February
- Notify: We will notify you by email about the status of your submission in March.
We encourage you to discuss the submission and criteria with your CSM or client executive before submitting your entry.
Terms of Suggesting a Proposal
- You must be a Cornerstone client
- Cornerstone does not cover the cost of travel or accommodation for speakers
- Speakers get one (1) free conference pass
- Applicants will automatically be entered for a 2019 Rave award